Wild! I's felt like Friday All Day and it's Tuesday and It Feels like 10 p.m. and It's 8:04 p.m. !!

 My day has wound down very nicely and calmly. I'm really proud of myself because I did not rearrange the living room! I take after my Mama in that out of the blue, I just might jump up and rearrange the living room or other room furniture! We still have our Christmas tree up and I thought it would look great in another part of the room, which meant different places for things. However, I have no clue how lifting part of our heavy couch might affect a blood clot that is being dissolved as we speak. Thursday I will find out what is going on with those little buggers. Hopefully one will be gone and the other shrinking. Anyway, I didn't move anything....not even my lazy fanny out of the chair! Growing up we could leave Mom in the living room for ten mins. and come back and everything would be changed! I do that to my Jeffro, cause I don't want any help when I'm in the mood to change things! He will go to the garage for something and plan on coming back in in less than a blink. It's all it takes sometimes when I 'see' how I want it. Sometimes that's the only exercise I get all day. My oldest son bought me some exercise rubber bands to help strengthen my left side tht went a bit weak. He showed me a few exercises that look really easy and I need to get serious about using them this week. 

Tomorrow morning a friend is coming over for coffee and banana nut bread that is really really good! I got this recipe from a friend a few years ago and it is my go to always now. I poured a thick 'glaze' alll over the top that was loaded with chopped walnuts. So disgusting. hahahahaha....not!! I also have a few leftover donuts from my last week get together with 3 of my favorite friends. Cannot believe there is EVER such a thing in this house as leftover donuts!! That is wild!! I know 'who' will be attacking those ! 😂😂 This friend & I met 15 years ago when I joined a women's club she was in. She spent December out of state or as we call it up here, 'outside'. The lower 48 is 'outside' to us. A lot of coffee and talking tomorrow to catch up. She used to go to the Senior Center to exercise & took classes on better balance as we get older. Then she'd share them with me. Today a friend called me and she's 85 now and has not had balance issues but fell 3 times in the past 24 hours she said. Did not get hurt, but totally surprised her! Then I got a text from my bestie in Texas this afternoon and she fell off a ladder trying to help outside.Scarey! I'm not allowed on ladders as per my boss. Me. I know better. Fell off one twice 7 got a hairline fracture that took likke forever to heal and quit hurting (I'm such a sissie!). Maybe tomorrow Pat and I will reminisce about those balance exercises. Oh, and she fell down her stairs not that long ago. We really have to focus more as we get older.It's worth it! 


Tommorrow is $1 clothing day at my 2nd favorite thrift store. I'm going! ....like I need any more clothes!! I'm looking for skirts. The last time I wore one was so long ago, I just cannot remember when it was. In the olden days I loved wearing skirts and dresses, it made me feel so feminine. Last night I went to get in my pj's and realized I'd never gotten out of them! Night before I put on my black sweat pants and a black with white polka dots softest fleece pj top and they were so comfy this morning that I just stayed in them all day. One of life's simple pleasures for sure!  Well I am happy to end this post with having the name of tomorrow's day on my mind so maybe I will actually know it's Wednesday and I won't miss the thrift store!! That would be 'horrible'!! 😋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Former Military Derek Johnson Proves Donald Trump is Legally Still Presi...

Scrumptious Lemon Cream Cheese Bars, and Yada Yada!